BEAUTIFUL DAYS 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance.
4. Lost or Stolen tickets will not be replaced.
5. Animals are not permitted on site.
6. Strictly no glass allowed on site.
7. Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed on site.
8. There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation.
9. Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
10. Under 18’s will not be served alcohol and those who appear under 21 may be challenged and refused if proof of age cannot be produced.
11. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities are likely to be ejected without refund.
12. Persons who have gained access to the festival site without a valid ticket or permission or have gained access by fraudulent means, may be searched and will be evicted.
13. Beautiful Days will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
14. No generators and no unauthorised sound systems on site, including in campsites.
15. Gates open to the car parks at 12 noon on Thursday 15 August. Earliest entry to the site for weekend ticket holders is 2pm on Thursday 15 August and they may depart no later than midday on Monday 19 August 2019.
16. No exit (except in an emergency) before 5pm on Thursday 15 August
17. Gates close strictly for entry and re-entry at 9.00pm on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
18. Gates will close for entry and re-entry at 3.00pm on Sunday 18 August.
19. All vehicles and persons entering site will be liable to be searched.
20. There are no day tickets available.
21. Festival-goers should be aware that Beautiful Days takes place in an outdoor, rural location. There are some roads and pathways on site but the landscape can be difficult to traverse, especially if the weather is bad.
22. Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
23. As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded for festival promotion.
24. Warning: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause hearing damage